Mountain Masters Disc Golf | Qualifying Day 2
WHO’S YOUR CADDY
Forget the country club. Our mountain greens are dialed to disc hucking perfection.
Registration for this event opens in February 2019.
Join our newsletter to be the first to know all major Mountain Games announcements.
As its name implies, disc golf is golf with a flying disc, rather than a ball. The sport was formalized in the 1970’s, and shares with “ball golf” the object of completing each hole in the fewest strokes (or, in the case of disc golf, fewest throws). Like many of the events at the GoPro Mountain Games, there’s a twist. Competitors must survive 3 skills challenges, a 9-hole accuracy challenge course, and an 18-hole course before earning their place in the finals on Sunday. The top 72 players with the best skills in qualifying will step up to play in the final round of golf on our one-of-a-kind disc golf championship course. There are divisions and payouts for both men & women.
Saturday, June 8
- Pool C: 9:00 a.m. – noon (tee times every 10 minutes)
- Pool D: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (tee times every 10 minutes)
MPH + Putting Challenges @ Vail Village
- Pool D: 9:00 a.m. – noon (tee times every 10 minutes)
- Pool C: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (tee times every 10 minutes)
- Pool A: 8:00 a.m. – noon (shotgun start)
- Pool B: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (shotgun start)
Sunday, June 9 – FINALS
- Players Meeting: 8:30am
- Championship Round: At completion of players meeting (shotgun start)
- Awards: Immediately after completion of Championship Round
The Mountain Games Mountain Masters Disc Golf is capped at 288 athletes. This competition most likely will sell out, so early registration is recommended. Organizers will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, or misdirected registrations or for registrations not received for any reason, including, without limitation, failure or malfunction of any communications network or equipment or computer software or hardware. NO REFUNDS & NO TRANSFERRING OF REGISTRATION.