Men & Women:
19 & under
1) All racers will start and finish the race in the same location in Mountain Plaza in Vail Village. Racers will be sent out in one mass start. Start positions will not be pre-determined and it is up to the athlete to get into desired location.
2) Athletes will race on the course set up by race directors. Total length of the race will be about 10-12k, and course will be pre-marked on Friday, June 10. Athletes should be prepared to run on all types of terrain ranging from asphalt to forest service access dirt roads to single track.
3) No tripping, shoving or horseplay will be tolerated and any athlete participating in foul play will be pulled from the course and disqualified.
4) No dogs will be allowed to participate in the 10k.
5) Competitors who start significantly after the posted start time will still be clocked from the mass start time. No exceptions will be made.